New arrivals today 7/7/09

Today an Anderson Classic in Baby Blue and 2 Rock Basses came in. I'll photograph them tomorrow and post them on the blog. I hope my Peerless Guitar order will be finalized tomorrow and I will be adding Peerless Guitars and Boucher Guitars to my store. I'm working on the Boucher order for tomorrow also. Boucher is a supplier of Adirondack (red) Spruce to Martin, Bourgeois, and most of the fine boutique builders in this country. They build really good guitars, all with Adirondack tops, at a great price. I should have 4 guitars from them in the next 2 months.
Also, my Duesenbergs will start arriving shortly. There are a few in customs right now that I hope to see them by the first of next week. It has been an 18 month wait. I think they will be worth it!
I'm supposed to have my first Composite Acoustics guitar this week. It will be the Rt 12 string. I'll photograph everything as it comes in and you'll see it first on this blog.

1 comment:

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.