Guitar arrivals 10/19/09

2 Jerry Jones Master Sitars arrived today. A Black Gator and another Turquoise Gator. All my Peerless are at Customs in Tampa and I hope to get a call that I can pick them up tomorrow. Other guitars that are in route to me are a used G&L ASAT, a used Eastman AR810CE, and a 1978 Les Paul Custom Tobacco Burst. Only one of these I've seen in this color. Most are Black, White, or Wine Red. I'll be photographing the Sitars and the Peerless tomorrow if all goes well.
I ordered 5 more Suhr today and I'm figuring out more to order. I ordered the first Pro Series Modern, called M1 in Charcoal Web. I'll be ordering more Moderns this week as I have time to figure out what I want. I will be ordering the first lefty Carve Top Modern.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did I ask you if you could locate a Les Paul left handed Pro in white?

    ReplyDelete

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.