Guitar arrivals 10/21/09

The Peerless Guitars are finally here. It turns out that the Customs agents were looking for a couple of things I had not considered, both having to do with counterfeit guitars. 1) They were making sure that the guitars were not counterfeit Gibson's, Gretsch's, etc. 2) Making sure the guitars did not say "made in USA" on them, which would make them more valuable, especially in europe. So I appreciate what Customs is doing. Many of us have seen counterfeit Gibson's (one sold on ebay this week. The listing was for a Les Paul Custom that had a "buy it now" for $800. It was a Chinese copy). I have no problem waiting some extra time for my guitars if it helps ensure counterfeit guitars are stopped at the border.
I also received the Trussart I was expecting and a couple of used guitars in trade. I'll (I sure hope) be photographing guitars tomorrow and putting them on my blog and I'll have them on my website soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.