Anderson Hollow Drop Koa left handed 6/11/11



I got a call from Anderson Guitarworks. Eric is on the phone. "Jerry, I got to tell you, this is the best top I've ever seen on a guitar as long as I've been here. Just amazing. And Tom says the same thing". So I wait a while for the guitar to show up (can you say skepticism?). Here it is. You hear people talk all the time about a "3D" top. This has the most depth of any piece of wood I have ever seen. Combine that with all the inherent greatness of every guitar Anderson makes, and well, it does not get any better. A skeptic no more.

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes! What a beautiful guitar! I'd stare at the thing for an hour before I dared to touch it...

    ReplyDelete

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.