2014 Rick Turner Renaissance 12 string used left handed guitar 7/30/15



A few years ago I got a 12 string in the shop that was the easiest playing 12 I had played. It was a Rick Turner Renaissance. I got in touch with Rick Turner about being a dealer, but he had mostly shut down because of health issues. A couple of years went by and I called Rick and he was fully operational and glad to make leftys for me. He's still making the easiest playing 12s. For the plugged in performer who needs that acoustic 12 string sound, this is it. Includes Cedar Creek Custom case ($550). $3100 MAP with Cedar Creek case. $2195 my price.
Rick Turner Renaissance 12 string used left handed guitar | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Turner Renaissance Guitars - Hand-Built Guitars, Basses & Ukuleles By Rick Turner.
▶ Renaissance RS12 Guitar for sale - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.