Off to NAMM 1/13/10

Well, I've been busy. We have been making good progress on the new shop. The interior is primed (some finished paint) and ready for the Slatwall (grooved panels that accept the guitar hangers and allow me to move them around), wood floors, and interior lighting. I'm building a valance around the entire store with indirect lighting. I was thinking of staying home from NAMM and working on the shop, but I need to have face to face with many of the manufacturers. I'll let you know what I'm ordering when I return. I'll be returning calls as I can in the evenings on Thurs, Fri and Sat. I'm not going to attempt to keep up with emails while I'm away, there are just too many. I'll get caught back up next week.
It looks like the shop will be ready in Feb. I'll always be tinkering with something, but all the guitars will be there, and I'll be there, and that will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.