Recovering from NAMM 1/22/10

I'm trying to get caught up with everything after returning from NAMM on Monday morning. I'll get to describing what I saw and what I ordered in another post. I had 212 emails and a backlog of voicemail when I came in on Monday. I'm working through it all while not feeling my normal (well, as normal as I can) self. We've also been working on the shop while trying to get caught up with all the guitar business stuff. We have the lighting in and all the electrical switches and outlets are ready for the devices to go in as soon as the painting is done. We are going to get the hardwood floors in before we do the final painting as I know we will bash the walls now and again using the big hammer on the floor nailer. I'm going to try and get to figuring out the patterns for the flooring this weekend.
I have about 8 more guitars to photograph tomorrow if there is sun in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.