Asher HT Deluxe Tempered Series Honey Tobacco left guitar 6/26/19





I first heard of Bill Asher from one of my LA session players. He said Bill was the only person he would let work on his vintage guitars and he also promised to bring me a guitar built by Bill because he thought I should carry them in my shop. He brought me a T Deluxe last fall that I thought was fantastic. I met Bill at NAMM in January and got to see all his wonderful instruments (all wrong handed of course). So now my first two guitars have arrived. I'm happy. Bill's clients are just about every guitar player you can imagine, from Jackson Browne, Robben Ford, Ry Cooder, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Bonnie Raitt, Beck, Peter Frampton, and on and on.
The Tempered Series has all baked wood bodies and necks. Super light weight, super resonate. $4275
Weight: 6.7 lbs
Condition; New
Click for more photos.
Asher T Deluxe specs webpage.
Video review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.