Maestro Crossover Series Vera Adirondack/Rosewood #948 left hand nylon string guitar 9/10/21





I've never got on with Classical guitars. The flat fretboard. The W I D E fretboard. If you learned on a classical, that is easy for you. If you learned on a steel string, it just seems wrong. But if you love the Beatles, they used a classical on many of their recordings. Beautifully. Some of favorites are "You've got to hide your love away", "Yellow Submarine, "Bungalow Bill", and "Lucy in the sky with diamonds". I love that sound. So I ordered these nylon string crossovers. So now I can get the sound without the weirdness of a true classical (my apologies to classical players who think steel string guitars are the true weirdness in the world). $2245.
Condition: New



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.