2013 Bourgeois Country Boy Adirondack/Mahogany #202 left hand guitar 8/12/22





This is a 2013 guitar that has never been out of my shop. I noticed not long after it arrived that there was a slight gap under the bottom edge of the bridge. You could slide a business card about 1/4" under the bridge there. I planned to send it back to Bourgeois to reglue the bridge, and put it in it's case and put the case in the case room with all the empty cases. And forgot it. Thirteen years go by. I'm preparing (slowly) for the shop to move to Tennessee and going through everything and here is this guitar. So now repaired and ready to go, a thirteen year old new guitar. $4195 was the new price in 2013 ($5395 is the 2022 price). My price is $3695.
Condition: New, really old stock.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.