Shop in Sarasota is permanently closed. I'm in Tennessee and building a shop.

A quick update. 

I'm in Tennessee building a new shop and house on 50 acres. It was a tough winter here with temps 5 below zero over Christmas. It rained steadily for 6 days in one stretch with rain at least a couple of times a week every week since the middle of November. Makes it impossible for construction equipment to operate on the property as the ground is too soft and everyone gets stuck (three different rock haulers in one morning got stuck and it took two chained together to pull one out).

I brought 240 guitars with me and they are in climate controlled storage. I've had about 50 shipped to me here and I'll post a list of what has come in on the "New Arrivals" in the next few days. I am accepting orders and shipping guitars. I'm not set up for photography yet. 

My webmaster was in an accident in November and informed me a couple of weeks ago that she will be unable to work and I should find someone else to take over the website. I'm actively doing that now.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to TN Jerry! I hope that the weather will agree with you going forward! I'll be watching this upcoming list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you back up and running soon Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the best way to contact you to buy a guitar. Looks like we have a lot in common

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jerry
    I have been looking a long time for a deusenburg left handed tv star player. I was happy I found your website but also the other way when I saw you were moving.
    Just my luck. I just decited to learn to play about a month ago. My friends are giving me a hard time because I'm 61years old and try to learn to play. There is also a personal reason that I want to learn so bad.i decided I want the duesenberg very badly. I understand your in the middle of a big project and I understand. In 2015 I built a timberframe home. I dismantled a 112 year old amish barn for the 10in x10in beams.
    I was hoping that I may be able to drive down from PA. If you. If this is not convenient for you do tou have don't have a credit card machine I c an bring cash and the exact change.
    I was in the military for 18 years and I want to learn for a special Avent we are trying ro put together if this is not convenient for you can you give me an approximate time of the year you think you will be up and running.then specific guitar is the duesenberg tv star player black with metal flake number 814.
    Thanks in advance for any thing you can do or yell me I would be so glad. Thanks again Jerry.
    Mario schulz. Email. Dragonzlair13 @GMAIL
    OR MFSCHULZ AT EARTHLINK.NET
    PHONE 724 734 9366

    ReplyDelete

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.