What alternate universe have I been occupying? 10/11/09

No, really, it can't be 6 days since I posted! I've not photographed anything either! This working on the shop is time (and body) consuming. But, progress is being made. I have 2 more Suhr Pro series that have been shipped to me and should arrive about Tuesday. This week I ordered 3 more Jerry Jones Sitars (just a blast to play, USA made and $900) another Jerry Jones Baritone, another Composite Acoustics 12 String, and 2 more Suhrs (ordering more this coming week also). I'm working on orders for Bourgeois, Santa Cruz, and Collings this coming week. I'm also scheduling all my Anderson guitars for next year. My Peerless guitars will be at the Tampa Customs office one week from tomorrow. I will be learning the intricacies of getting guitars released from government quarantine (and hoping it will not be a lesson in hostage negotiations). I am planning on not working all day on the shop tomorrow and getting photography and emailing moving along again. I have 6 or 8 guitars to get posted on my site also. I just found out about 15 minutes ago that tomorrow is a legal holiday. I'll be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.