Guitar arrivals 9/9/09

The Eastmans did arrive today. The first lefty archback, an AJ815L; My first lefty dread, an AC420L; another AC512; another AR810CE; another MD515; and a T185MX which is a 15" thinline instead of 16" like the others I've got. A good day in the lefty Eastman world!

I also received a Huss & Dalton TD-M with Adirondack top. I've not had an opportunity to play ANY of these instruments yet (this is when building the shop, which I love doing, really sucks).

We worked on the shop more today, though I was not as much help to Lee as I would have liked. Lots of phone calls (though yesterday had to rate as one of my busiest phone days ever) and figuring materials for the next couple of phases of construction. We should get the framing of the additional 300 sq ft done tomorrow and friday have it sheeted and ready for radiant barrier and siding. I have not decided what to do on the building next week. I have a bunch more guitars to get on the site and that is more important than the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.