It's Sunday night dude, you should not be working! 9/13/09

8 or 9 inches of rain fell yesterday. That made it too dark to photograph guitars, so I photographed 10 guitars today. I'm just posting the Eastmans tonight and I'll post the Huss & Dalton TD-M/Adi Custom, the Minarik Goddess (used), Larrivee SD-60 (used), and the Anderson Cobra tomorrow. Photos for all are on Photobucket. Remember to click on the appropriate album on the left column on the Photobucket account.
Speaking of 8 inches of rain, the shop foundation is completely surrounded by at least 6 inches of water. The creek has grown from about 8 feet wide and a couple of feet deep to about 300 wide and 6 to 8 feet deep. There has been a 4 foot gator menacing my cats lately (I'm gonna catch that sucker) that I hope gets swept down stream. In 11 years, I've seen otters, snakes, turtles, and of course fish in the creek, but until this year, no gators. I've seen a 7 footer strolling down the street and a 10 footer in the slough that feeds the creek, but no gators on the property until now.
My floor is 20 inches higher than the flood, but no working on the shop exterior tomorrow! We were going to get the added 300 sq ft buttoned up tomorrow, but that's not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.